- Revenue increased 39.2% to USD 10.3 million (USD 7.4 million in Q2 2013)
- Improvement in gross margins to 56.3% from 52.7%
- EBITDA of USD 1.7 million (16.5% of revenues) with EBIT of USD 0.2 million
- Net profit of USD 0.1 million
- Investing in expansion into new territories
- Confirmed 2014 revenue guidance of over 30% growth year-over-year
Tel Aviv/Zurich, 20 August 2014 – SHL Telemedicine Ltd. (SIX Swiss Exchange: SHLTN, OTCPK: SMDCY), a leading provider and developer of advanced personal telemedicine solutions, today announced results for the second quarter and six months ended 30 June 2014.
For more information click here