Tel Aviv / Zurich, 19 September 2019 – SHL Telemedicine Ltd. (SIX Swiss Exchange: SHLTN) (“SHL”), a leading provider and developer of advanced personal telemedicine solutions, announced today the results of the first half-year 2019.
- Revenues for the period were USD 19.8m, compared to USD 19.2m in constant currency1 (USD 20.1m as reported) in 1HY2018.
- Performance-based revenues amounted to USD 2.0m compared to USD 8.3m in constant currency (USD 8.9m as reported) in 1HY2018.
- EBITDA for the period was USD 6.1m. EBITDA excluding performance-based revenues increased from USD 3.8m in constant currency in 1HY2018 to USD 4.1m in 1HY2019.
- Net income for the period was USD 4.0m (including USD 2.0m performance-based revenues) compared to a net income of USD 8.7m in the first half of 2018 (including USD 8.9m performance-based revenues).
- Positive operational free cash flow of USD 5.5m.
- Cash reserves as of June 30, 2019 were USD 4.5m after a dividend distribution of USD 10.5m in April 2019
For more information Click here