The TelePress™ is a comprehensive remote blood pressure monitoring device for personal use. By placing a strap around the upper arm and pressing a button, a person easily activates the automatic measurement and transmission of the heart rate and blood pressure readings to a remote medical monitoring centre. These values are then compared to baseline measurements and added to the corresponding personal health record , which is stored in a central database.
The home-based, one-touch, automatic self-pressurization device accurately measures the heart rate, systolic and diastolic values, which are displayed on a large LCD screen. Storage, evaluation, and transmission of measured values are handled by the HCC IV.
Features / Advantages
• Real-Time response to abnormal measurements
• Early identification of unfavourable trends
• Personal monitoring program
• Improved management of treatment programs
• Assured access to accurate patient data