Breakthrough innovative Technology, CardioSen’C™, the first personal cellular-digital 12-lead ECG transmitter.
The CardioSen’C™ transmits a patient’s complete 12-lead ECG and rhythm read-out strip in real-time to support professional evaluation of medical conditions such as arrhythmia, ischemia, and myocardial infarction.
The CardioSen’C™ is a cellular-digital 12-lead ECG transmitter device for personal use, which reliably transmits a patient’s 12-lead ECG, directly to SHL’s medical monitoring center, for remote and real-time evaluation of arrhythmia, ischemia, and myocardial infarction conditions. The received ECG is analyzed by SHL’s on-call medical professional team. Together with the clinical description, provided by the in distress person, the medical team possesses the necessary data to evaluate the situation and provide medical assistance if necessary. SHL’s advanced Telemedicine service can help to drastically reduce morbidity and mortality rates following an acute myocardial infarction or other severe cardiac incidents.
• Simultaneous real-time 12-lead ECG sampling (only 3 seconds) for improved quality and faster rate of transmission.
• Transmission of digital encoded ECG data, through a built-in cellular modem, allows for maximal ECG accuracy, due to the elimination of typical background noises, which are present when using acoustic transmission via common telephone lines.
• If there is no cellular reception, the device transmits the ECG acoustically.
• Enables medical professionals at the medical monitoring center to remotely operate and control the device. This promises a calm, clear and effortless transmission on the part of the user.
• Innovative design with advanced ergonomics, which includes an LCD display and vocal guidance.
• New electrode design for enhanced contact and conductivity.
* SHL-brand FDA certified heart care devices include the Cardiobeeper™, Cardiobeeper 12L™ and the CardioPocket™.
CardioSen’C (CardioSenc) is a registered Trademark of SHL Telemedicine
cardiac monitoring product innovation of the year award